Smooth transition for Helen & Roger
Making the decision to sell their family home and transition into retirement living was seamless for Helen and Roger.read more
This is the perfect entry into this highly sought after and family friendly suburb.
This 3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom home has been cleverly renovated to bring a modern look to a charming character home.
Ideal opportunity to add value with some landscaping.
High ceilings, jarrah floorboards and a feature fireplace provide the charm whilst solar panels, solar powered heat extraction fan and a rainwater tank provide environmental and economic benefits.
Perfectly situated on a 528sqm corner lot, close to schools, parks & shops.
Walking distance to the beach and just 20 mins to the City.
Features include :
- Jarrah floorboards throughout
- Air conditioning
- Good sized bedrooms
- Master with walk in robe or possible study
- Spacious kitchen with dishwasher
- Large front yard
- Covered courtyard to rear
- 2 Bathrooms, both with separate baths and shower
- Open plan kitchen/dining, separate lounge
- Feature fireplace in lounge
Other features are:-
• 4.5 kw Solar panel system
• RainWater Tank
• New Heat Pump Hot Water
• Solar Powered Heat Extraction Vent in the roof
• New light Switches - Clipsal Saturn Ocean Mist Range
• New Roofing - Car port and Pergola
• New Switch board and Lighting
Currently Leased at $450 per week until 31st March 2018.
Close to shops, parks, Hale School, Churchlands SHS, Wembley Downs PS, Newman College
Wembley Downs is renowned as one of Perth's most family friendly locales with easy access to some of Perth's best swimming beaches, local shopping, numerous parks and some of Perth's leading Schools including Hale School, Churchlands Senior High School, Newman College and Wembley Downs Primary.
For more information, please call Exclusive Selling Agent Anthony Hayes of St Ives Realty now on 0408 942 862.