Smooth transition for Helen & Roger
Making the decision to sell their family home and transition into retirement living was seamless for Helen and Roger.read more
Centrally located and walking distance to the Mezz, the Oxford and everything in between. This generous 3 bed, 1 bath home offers comfortable living with spacious and separate lounge/dining off open plan kitchen (with breakfast bar). The master bedroom and both secondary bedrooms, complete with built-in-robes, each offer relaxing leafy vistas into the rear and front gardens. Decked alfresco through sliding doors off the kitchen/dining area and well landscaped wrap-around gardens offer excellent space for entertaining (adults or kids). Remote lockup garage complete with workshop/store room, plus shed, means you'll always have a place to put all that extra stuff'.
- Polished Jarrah floor boards in living
- Tile floors in kitchen and dining
- Built-in-robes for all bedrooms
- Open plan gas kitchen with breakfast bar and stainless steel appliances
- Decked alfresco dining
- Landscaped gardens with plenty of lawn
- Remote lock-up garage plus workshop
- Garden shed
- Private front garden and entrance
This home is located away from the hustle and bustle in a gorgeous tree-lined street, offering good access to Shops, Cafe's, Scarborough Beach Rd and Loftus Street. Public transport is a mere stroll away too.
Water - $1199.03 pa
Council - $1698.27 pa
Strata - $416.25 pq