Smooth transition for Helen & Roger
Making the decision to sell their family home and transition into retirement living was seamless for Helen and Roger.read more
Boasting multiple and versatile living spaces, this immaculate home fits every sense of the word 'Sanctuary'. Careful attention to detail can be seen throughout the renovated home with extra consideration to a lifestyle that is comfortable and easy-care.
The home provides superb flow throughout living zones and excellent separation between all bedrooms. Whether reading a book in the formal lounge, entertaining in the open plan kitchen/dining/family room or curling up in the rumpus/media room to watch a movie, this property caters to all. Not to mention the spacious and protected alfresco living where you can relax and listen to the gentle babble of the fish ponds located throughout the rear gardens.
- Master suite with large walk-in-robe and ensuite
- Double size secondary bedrooms PLUS study
- Renovated kitchen and bathrooms (lots of storage)
- 3 separate living zones (each can be closed off)
- Alfresco with lights, ceiling fan and gas for BBQ
- Large laundry with walk-in store room
- Fishponds in front and rear gardens
- Double lockup garage and secure storage shed
- Circular driveway for added convenience and parking
- Ducted Evaporative airconditioning throughout
- Gas heating and cooking
- 16 x Solar Panels
- Fully reticulated gardens off own bore (plus veggie patches)
- 654sqm GREEN TITLE block
WHAT'S NEARBY? (as crow flys)
80m - Nearest Bus Stop
110m - Gosnells Golf Club
190m - Sanctuary Waters lakes/parks/BBQs
460m - Sanctuary Child Care Centre
510m - Thornlie College
540m - Canning Vale IGA
1.16km - Bunnings (Harrisdale)
1.55km - Livingstone Shopping District
WHAT'S HAPPENING IN CANNING VALE?
With the Metronet anticipating construction to start in 2019, there's no better time to buy in Canning Vale. Less local traffic and easier commutes are sure to have a positive affect on the surrounding areas. Ranford Road station will provide approximately 29 minutes from Perth by train, the design of this station maximises its location along a high-frequency bus route...... follow this link for more details:
An opportunity like this will not hang around.
Contact Roy Paxton on 0448 895 470 to book your inspection