Book Free Rent Appraisal
Professional Property Management
Investment properties should be profitable, not hard work. To maximise the return on your investment and take the hassle out of owning a rental, it is essential to appoint an experienced Property Manager.
St Ives Realty’s Property Management team is made up of high-calibre professionals who have been in the industry for many years. We are knowledgeable, responsive and super-efficient in how we look after properties on our books.
Our focus is always to ensure your rental has quality tenants who are paying the best possible rents, and with fewer vacancies.
LANDLORD SPECIAL OFFER
For a limited time, when you list your Perth rental property with us, you’ll receive these bonus inclusions:*
> FREE landlord insurance for one year
> FREE professional photography (for new listings)
* Conditions do apply – please ask us for full details.
Book Free Rent Appraisal
Making the right choice
You may have a Perth investment property that has not be leased before. Or you might be looking for a new Property Manager for a previously-leased property. St Ives Realty’s Property Management team will work hard on your behalf to take any stress out of the process for you.
Once you decide to appoint us, we will handle everything from there. If switching agents, this includes notifying your former agent, collecting documents and informing the tenants. Any tenancy agreement that is in place will not be affected by a change of managing agents.
What we offer
Entrust your Perth rental property to us for leasing and we will take care of:
- Assessing the property to gauge its current rental market value. Book a free property appraisal.
- Listing and representation of your property on the market – we look after all types of residential properties.
- High-impact marketing with great photography to activate a quick and favourable tenancy.
- Property viewings to professionally present the home to prospective tenants.
- Strict tenant evaluation, selection and reference checking.
- Property Condition Reports
- Regular inspections with reporting.
- Security, maintenance and emergency repairs.
- Rent negotiation and collection, with monthly landlord payments.
- Ongoing rent reviews to optimise returns.
- Keeping you fully informed at all times, and offering guidance as and when needed.
- Managing all necessary documentation and legal requirements for your rental.
It is important to be able to put complete trust in your Property Manager to maximise your investment property’s value. With St Ives Realty, you’ll enjoy the confidence to do just that.
Free Appraisal Rental Team Landlord Tips