Smooth transition for Helen & Roger
Making the decision to sell their family home and transition into retirement living was seamless for Helen and Roger.read more
Here is a fantastic opportunity to secure this well appointed duplex home, complete with all the modern conveniences one would need and located on a large established block.
* VEHICLE ACCESS TO LARGE BACKYARD *
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac directly opposite a beautiful park, this home really does promote a life lived!
Whether your spending time in the well established gardens, walking the kids to school or popping in to one of the nearby shops and cafes, you'll love how convenient life can be at 38 Maybach Way.
Currently leased at $330/week until October 2018 for instant income!
- 540sqm block (approx)
- 2 double bedrooms (both with built in robes)
- Renovated central bathroom
- Open plan renovated kitchen/living/dining opening out to alfresco patio and rear gardens
- Large renovated laundry with access to rear gardens
- Large, leafy backyard perfect for kids/pets
- 4x3m Storage shed at rear of garden
- Secure garage with remote door
- Driveway parking
- Security alarm fitted
- Plenty of storage throughout
THE LOCAL AREA:
(Distances as crow flys)
- Park across the road
- 5 minute walk to bus route to CBD!
- Just 10km to the CBD
- 10 minutes to ECU Mt Lawley
- Less than 10 minutes to Terry Tyzack Aquatic/Sports Centre
- 10 minutes to Angove St or Beaufort St cafe strips
- 1.2km to shops (Dianella Plaza)
- 400m to the local primary school
- 1.4km to the local high school
- Quiet and safe neighbourhood
Don't delay and contact Roy on 0448 895 470 for inspection details!