Smooth transition for Helen & Roger
Making the decision to sell their family home and transition into retirement living was seamless for Helen and Roger.read more
Boasting large proportions and multiple living spaces, this gorgeous family home really does tick all the boxes. Appointed with quality finishes and modern appliances, the home promotes easy-care living and is perfect for entertaining.
This corner location provides a land offering of 840sqm and this, combined with the home's clever layout and positioning, allow's it to sit 'head and shoulders' above the rest in the area. "Seeing is Believing!"
- 4 large double bedrooms all with BIR (WIR for master)
- Secluded master suite with garden outlook and Ensuite
- Central bathroom offering bath, shower and vanity, separate toilet
- Separate Laundry with outside access
- Spacious open plan kitchen (with large island bench and breakfast bar) offering maximum storage and s/steal appliances
- Kitchen serves family and meals looking out to alfresco and rear yard
- Large formal lounge or media room
- Central study looking out to pool
- Oversized triple garage with plenty of storage and workbench
- Additional secure parking for trailer/boat/caravan/car
- Spacious paved and covered alfresco alongside pool area
- Good sized swimming pool (fenced)
- Well landscaped gardens throughout front and back yards
- Timber flooring throughout living spaces, carpeted bedrooms and formal living
- Ducted reverse cycle and evaporative air conditioning throughout
- 20 solar panels with inverter
- Batt insulation throughout
- Alarm system and security cameras
- Gas cooking, Gas hot water system
- Smart power throughout
Southern River is not only rich in beautiful homes but also fantastic amenities. This property has excellent access to local parkland, first and secondary schools, the Gosnells Golf Club, The Vale and Southern River shopping centres and public transport.
Contact me now for inspection details. Roy Paxton 0448 895 470.