Smooth transition for Helen & Roger
Making the decision to sell their family home and transition into retirement living was seamless for Helen and Roger.read more
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac, within the much sought after Carine Glades Estate, this impeccably maintained, single storey, family home offers a great opportunity to live in this prestigious, established estate.
The home is situated within close proximity to Davallia Primary School, Kelvin Park, Juniper Reserve, Carine Glades Shopping Centre and within minutes to the Warwick Train Station and Carine Open Space. The home is also within the Carine High School catchment zone
- 4 bedrooms - 3 generous size bedrooms with built-in-robes plus a 4th bedroom( used as a study).
- Master bedroom includes feature corner French windows, large, full wall, built in robes, dressing table alcove and adjoining ensuite.
- The floor to ceiling tiled ensuite includes a vanity with a laundry drawer, shower and wc.
- The main bathroom provides a shower recess, separate bath and timber vanity with laundry drawer.
- A second separate wc is located within laundry.
- The generous size laundry has a built in linen cupboard.
- Open plan modern Chef's kitchen - Ample below bench and overhead cupboards plus an easy access pantry. Technika 5 burner gas cooking hob with central wok burner and Fisher & Paykel double electric oven plus Electrolux dishwasher.
- Multiple living areas include: a formal lounge, formal dining, family/ meals and large games/TV room.
- Tasmanian Black Butt floors from entrance hall to large family room.
- Quality carpet in all bedrooms, lounge, dining and games/TV room.
- TV points in three rooms.
- Quality window treatments throughout.
- Fujitsu reverse cycle ducted air conditioning to all rooms through four individually selected zones.
- Fully insulated ceiling.
- Full security, with a crimsafe front door and keyed security locks to all opening windows.
- Monitored electronic security system.
- Coloured aggregate stone path driveway.
- Gas bayonets in lounge and family rooms.
- Natural brick open fireplace with wrought iron grate plus a wood storage alcove, opening on to games/TV room.
- Two feature stained glass windows handmade and created by the original owner are located over the built in bar in the TV room.
- Walk-in storage room within the home.
- Outdoor entertaining area under a feature wooden gazebo.
- Secluded and shaded elevated secret garden for that quiet relaxation time.
- Gas bayonet for barbeque from mains supply.
- Gas Dux Prodigy 3 storage HWS.
- Fully reticulated gardens with onsite bore.
- Large garden shed/workshop with power connected.
- Double enclosed carport with remote control tilt panel door.
- Fully fenced secure yard with extensive brick paving.