Smooth transition for Helen & Roger
Making the decision to sell their family home and transition into retirement living was seamless for Helen and Roger.read more
This gorgeous, and renovated, 4 bedroom home has given its owner years of barmy nights and laid back bbq's with the added benefit of Kurrajong Way Reserve right outside your back door. The kids can play to their heart's content while the adults keep an eye from the comfort of the spacious alfresco area.
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac and boasting large proportions with both formal and informal living/dining options, this home is more than adequate for a growing 'modern family'. The master suite, located at the front of the house, looks out onto the well manicured front gardens, while the other 3 double bedrooms (all with robes) are located at the rear of the home. The seller has cleverly renovated the stunning stone kitchen and bathrooms offering slick design and neutral colours, along with easy cleaning.
- Timber and tile flooring throughout
- Ducted evaporative airconditioning
- Split system reverse cycle airconditioning
- Renovated open plan kitchen and bathrooms
- Double lock-up garage with access to rear yard
- Huge store/workshed (with mezzanine) at the rear, which can be accessed by vehicles for that ongoing project
- Stunning covered alfresco entertaining complete with TV, spotlights and ceiling fan
- Multiple living spaces providing good separation for the whole family
- Tom Bateman Sporting Complex
- Whaleback Golf Course
- Forest Lakes Forum
- Forest Crescent Primary School
- Numerous nearby reserves, lakes and parks (apart from the one out the back!)
- Several shops and Restaurants along Nicholson Road
- Easy access to public transport
This home is a rarity and won't stick around for long, especially at this price. Call Roy now on 0448 895 470 for more details!