RBA decision a win for WA home buyers
As reported on reiwa.com.au on the 4th June 2019, REIWA welcomes the Reserve Bank of Australia (RBA)’s announcement…read more
That's right! This light & bright, low maintenance, spacious 2 bedroom home is being painted and new floor coverings laid throughout. The Owners also said they will supply & install lovely white shutters if you wish.
Stay in the area or move into this prestigious suburb! Your new abode has views of the beautiful manicured lawn & gardens, a north facing aspect and conveniently located in a small group of 7.
You don't have to be over 60 to purchase however you need to be to reside. It is the ideal down sizer, lock & and leave and close to Perth's picturesque Swan River, cafes & restaurants, golf & bowling clubs, parks & gardens & the local IGA.
Let this property tick the boxes ...
* 2 spacious Bedrooms & 2nd bedroom could include a Study area too
* Bathroom with a bath
* Kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
* Private Carport close to front door & Visitors Bay nearby too
* Reverse Cycle Air-Con unit
* Gas hotplate & Electric Oven
* Secure 3m2 Storeroom
* Automatic reticulation system front & back off a bore
* Bus stop just across the road
Contact Agent anytime to arrange your Private Viewing!
Strata Levies: $640 p/q
Council Rates: $2,078.97/a
Water Rates : $1,246.67/a