Smooth transition for Helen & Roger
Making the decision to sell their family home and transition into retirement living was seamless for Helen and Roger.read more
- ALL REASONABLE OFFERS CONSIDERED -
This luxurious apartment is located a stones throw from the clubhouse allowing excellent access to all the amenities provided within.
Enjoy a more simplified care free lifestyle in this elegantly presented and ideally located 2nd floor apartment with double aspect windows offering lots of natural light and easy access from the living areas and Main bedroom to the delightful, private corner balcony.
This spacious, super-cool air conditioned 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom PLUS study apartment has so much to offer, spacious rooms, cupboards galore, your own private drying court, covered walkway offering direct access, no matter what the weather, to Pavilion residents lounge, clubhouse, restaurant, gymnasium and Pool and just a short stroll to the Cinema, Workshop and Art Centre, What More Could You Need!
- Refurbished kitchen complete with stone bench tops and brand new appliances
- New flooring to kitchen, living areas and bedrooms
- Covered alfresco entertaining with easy-care gardens
- Lock-up garage
- Reverse Cycle Air-conditioning
- Gas heating and cooking
- 24-hour emergency call system for your peace of mind
- Lease for life
- Large homestead-style clubhouse
- Resort-style indoor heated swimming pool and spa
- Restaurants and cafes
- 4-lane bowling green
- Mini golf course
- Gymnasium with aerobics area
- 50-seat cinema
- Activities in ballroom and bar
- Men's shed
- Craft area
- Hairdressing salon
- Visiting beauty and massage therapists
- Podiatrist appointments
- Murdoch University right on your doorstep.
- Just minutes from the Kwinana Freeway, making travelling a breeze.
- Close to local shops for all your grocery needs.
- Fiona Stanley Hospital and St John of God Murdoch nearby.
- Just a short drive to Fremantle and boutique restaurants.