Smooth transition for Helen & Roger
Making the decision to sell their family home and transition into retirement living was seamless for Helen and Roger.read more
LOOKING TO SELL? Call Roy for a chat!
A property to suit the requirement of most buyers, this home offers comfortable living, room for renovation and the ability for further development. The original cottage consisted of 3 bedrooms, however one of them has been opened up' to provide 2 separate and spacious living areas (can be reverted to a 3 bed).
- 736sqm block zoned R30 (can subdivide)
- 2 large primary bedrooms
- Central renovated bathroom
- High ornate ceilings
- Polishes Jarrah floorboards
- 2 spacious living areas
- Open plan kitchen
- Separate laundry
- Large wrap-around verandah, perfect for entertaining
- Huge workers shed / double garage
- Extra carport
- Bore with reticulated gardens
- Solar power
- Landscaped front/rear gardens with well established native plants
- Front and rear yards are secure, making this property perfect for pets and children
Located meters from public transport and with easy access to local schools, shopping centres and Fremantle, this property will be rewarding no matter what your intentions are!
WHAT'S NEARBY (As crow flys):
110m - Nearest bus stop
300m - Hamilton High School
350m - Goodchild Park
380m - Enright Reserve
630m - East Hamilton Hill Primary School
1300m - Pheonix Shopping Centre
3650m - South Beach, South Fremantle
Register for first inspections this week!