RBA decision a win for WA home buyers
As reported on reiwa.com.au on the 4th June 2019, REIWA welcomes the Reserve Bank of Australia (RBA)’s announcement…read more
Elevated and overlooking a quiet-cul-de-sac location, this wonderful family home has lots to offer. Not only does it have a welcoming street appeal with it's large 22.7m frontage, the home offers 4 bedrooms and two bathrooms, the perfect accommodation for a growing family.
Freshly painted throughout but without covering up it's true charm, the massive living area with high raked ceilings has its own inbuilt bar and large fireplace, ideal for those who like to entertain.
Recently updated, the kitchen is spacious and has a wonderful outlook to the HUGE outdoor entertaining area with room for all the family and kids.
Easy care gardens ensures you are spending your time out in the sunshine relaxing and less time worrying about the maintenance. With room for a boat or caravan, this home certainly ticks all the boxes!
- Large master bedroom with "His and Her's" walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
- Formal sunken lounge and dining area with polished wooden flooring
- Huge living area with fireplace, built in bar and study nook
- High raked ceilings with surround sound to all main indoor and outdoor areas
- Kitchen has been updated with Miele stove top, wok burner and space for a double fridge
- Spacious laundry with ample storage and direct access outside
- Bedroom three and four have built-in robes
- Family bathroom is large with both bath and shower
- Outdoor entertaining area is perfect for those big family BBQ's with massive lawn area for all kids to run around
- THREE sheds with power supply
- Solarhart storage hot water system
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- CCTV security
- 820m Kardinya Shopping Centre
- 1,410m Kardinya Primary School
- 1800m Murdoch University
- 1000m Kennedy Baptist College
- 500m North Lake Senior Campus
Do not miss out on this rare opportunity, arrange your own private inspection today!