What Angelica’s clients say about her
If you’re in the Kardinya area, you may have heard of our Property Consultant Angelica McKenzie. Angelica…read more
Taking in parkland views to the north this immaculately maintained family home offers the astute buyer a prime opportunity to live in this sought after suburb.
Conveniently located with ease of access to shops, schools, parklands, Edgewater Train Station and the Mitchell Freeway this four bedroom, two bathroom traditional family home offers multiple living spaces, great proportions throughout and a seamless layout.
Built in 1984, as a display home, the current long term owner presents the home with pride to the market. An idyllic location for families, with the wonderful Emerald Park adjacent, inspection is sure to impress.
This corner block, of 743sqm, is zoned R20/40 providing options for subdivision now or later.
• Double front doors leading to a tiled entry
• Sunken formal lounge adjoining split level formal dining area
• Centrally located kitchen offering plenty of bench and cupboard space
• Large casual family living room and dining adjacent to kitchen
• Sunken games room with access to backyard
• Master bedroom with walk in robe and semi-open plan ensuite
• 3 minor bedrooms located off hallway - all are spacious with double built-in robes, two rooms also have built-in desks
• Main bathroom with separate bath and shower
• Laundry with separate toilet adjacent, double linen cupboard in hallway
• Ducted gas heating
• Ducted evaporative air conditioning
• Security alarm system
• Fully reticulated tranquil gardens
• Elevated north facing patio/entertaining area overlooking Emerald Park
• Double Carport
Put this one on your list and discover which boxes it ticks for you!