Smooth transition for Helen & Roger
Making the decision to sell their family home and transition into retirement living was seamless for Helen and Roger.read more
Only metres from the river's edge and all that Mason's Landing offers, this property provides the calm and tranquility we all look for in a home without sacrificing the convenience of good access to shops, schools, public transport and the city.
You will be a few hundred metres from the Westfield Carousel shopping complex and its $350M refurbishment due for completion this year. This will make it a 'one of a kind' shopping, dining and entertainment destination. A savvy buyer will appreciate the opportunity to purchase in close proximity to this retail juggernaut. View a fly-through of the complex here: https://youtu.be/LswON1thWBw
THE HOME OFFERS:
- 3 double bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Separate lounge/media room
- Open plan kitchen/dining & family room (with living areas of 130+sqm!)
- Private alfresco living
- Double lock-up garage with storage space and access to rear courtyard
OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Reverse Cycle Airconditioning
- Built in robes to all bedrooms (walk in robe for master suite)
- Stainless steel kitchen fixtures and appliances
- High quality floor tiles to living spaces and thoroughfares
- Carpet to bedrooms
- Fitted vertical blinds
In a location like this, opportunities at this price are rare and this home will not hang around. With Canning River just across the road and within walking distance to Woodloes Heritage Homestead, the choice is simple. You also get a spacious picnic & BBQ area at Mason's Landing just opposite the property, plus only a short walk down the road you're at the Canning River Regional Park.
Call Roy Paxton 0448 895 470 now for further details or to book an appointment.