Small laundry ideas
Originally published by realestate.com.au on 2 September 2019. Many of us live with small laundries, laundries integrated…read more
When you see inside this lovely home you will recognise that the owners respect quality and have a flair for pleasing design and decore.
There is nothing that needs doing to this home, love it, move in and enjoy it from day one.
• Wood floors with quality carpets in the bedrooms.
• Entrance hall
• Gourmet kitchen with dining adjacent
• Formal Lounge
• Family room
• Alfresco area in a tranquil setting
• Brand new reverse cycle air conditioning system in the family room capable of heating or cooling all the living areas.
• The two main bedrooms are suited to a king size and a queen size bed.
• The ensuite and the second bathroom, with a bath, have quality fittings
• There is a small study nook close to the family activity areas
• Solar panels and inverter
Outside, the garden is reticulated from a bore, there is a garden shed and an additional 4mx3m shed. The garden is easy care.
The block is in a lovely quiet "Close", protected from the winds but close enough to the ocean to benefit from the sea breeze and maritime environment.
This is what the owners say they love most about their home:
"We have loved living in this great home for eight years.
The neighbourhood is a really nice place to be part of, with a mix of young families and of older mature aged people.
Our home is conveniently located to the CBD and the Water Front where there are numerous places to enjoy eating out, or to enjoy a coffee.
The home is close enough to the ocean to lie in bed and listen to the waves breaking on the shore, very therapeutic."