Small laundry ideas
Originally published by realestate.com.au on 2 September 2019. Many of us live with small laundries, laundries integrated…read more
Modern, stylish and quality throughout ... this stunning home has so much to offer!
1) 2 x outdoor areas ... a front courtyard with beautiful tree line views and a north-facing spacious balcony that has city glimpses!
2) Conveniently located on a corner away from the noisy traffic & only one neighbour.
3) Quality fittings throughout including Meile Appliances & stone bench tops.
4) Open-plan living area with double sliding doors to your big north-facing balcony.
5) You could rent out one of the bedrooms as they can have their own bathroom too.
6) Luscious garden walkway to your home.
7) Plenty of street parking around the complex & trendy coffee shop across the road.
8) Stairwell near your home for easy access from your car to your front door.
9) Pet's will be considered (conditions apply) .. handy exit via the stairwell to the outside.
10) Your spacious storeroom is conveniently located off the front courtyard .. now that is handy!
This beautiful home that is warm and inviting and is only two years old. Strategically designed & built by Dale Alcock Homes and winner of the Judges Award at the 2019 UDIA (WA) Awards of Excellence! This is small complex of 24 and low Strata Fees too.
Other Special features include;
* 3 x Reverse Cycle Air conditioning units
* High ceilings throughout
* Full Height Tiling to wet areas
* Lovely window blinds & beautiful flooring
* Solid brick party walls
& so much more!
Your purchase includes a good-size Storeroom and a secure undercover car bay.
There is also the top floor common area equipped with barbecues and luxury lounging with panoramic views .... great place for large group entertaining or just a quiet getaway.
You know what else? There is a fitness centre & hairdresser on the ground floor of the complex.
Prime location: Close to Fiona Stanley & Murdoch Hospitals. Approximately 5km to Fremantle and Notre Dame University, 2km from George Street and Perth's beautiful Swan River.
This is a lovely home, I know you'll enjoy .. come see for yourself this weekend.