St Ives was established in 1981 and has a proud reputation as a leading provider of property, accommodation and independent living services in Western Australia.
Our business includes two specialist property divisions working hand in hand to deliver an exceptional level of service.
We have an experienced team of real estate specialists within our St Ives Realty division who provide:
- General real estate services for the Western Australian market, including the appraising, listing and selling of residential homes.
- Property management services for rental properties in the Perth metropolitan area.
- A buyer’s agent service dedicated to assisting local property buyers and investors.
St Ives Retirement Living provides a range of complementary accommodation and care services to people over the age of 60, offering:
- Eight first-class retirement villages.
- Convenient, sought-after village locations, stretching north from Kallaroo, down to Albany in the State’s south west.
- A range of lifestyle options, ranging from large estates with a wide variety of amenities, through to smaller, boutique villages.
- A ‘smooth move’ service for new retirement village residents with management of the sale or rental of an existing property.
- Consultancy services for the planning, development and management of retirement villages. Past clients have included local government, a major member-based organisation, a university and private investors. St Ives has overseen the construction of more than 1,500 retirement village homes across Western Australia and assisted with the relocation of over 2,000 retirees.
The St Ives team includes 120 experienced and dedicated staff, based out of head offices in Jolimont, Perth.
St Ives is wholly owned by the Royal Automotive Club of Western Australia (RAC WA). RAC WA was established in 1905 by a group of motoring enthusiasts. Today, RAC WA has more than 720,000 members.